November 14, 2012

My Favorite Buddies Layout by Cindy

Happy Wednesday everyone!

It's Cindy here and today I will be sharing a layout I made with the November kit, Sock Hop and the add on kit, Poodle Skirt. Oh, how I love the colors from both kits! I started this layout with the photo and slowly work my way around it. Can you see the feather vellum (also by Dear Lizzy) behind the photo and the butterfly die cut? I love how subtle the effect was and thought it would be a great contrast for my bright yellow butterfly die cut. The rest of the embellishments came pretty quickly and surprisingly I love the floral die cut that I tucked behind the photo. See the diagonal stripe banner below the photo? It was added last minute due to a minor "accident". I wanted to stamp the date but I had it all wrong...instead of 2012, I stamped 2015. Bummer! Then, I had an idea to cover it with the banner and a sticker with a stamped date. Yes, I got the correct date in the end :) I hope you like this layout as much as I am. Have a great day!


XoXo
Cindy

No comments: