June 28, 2012

Thanks Jaime by Sandy

Six months have flown by since I joined the Scrappin Studio design team and today's post will be my  final one. My last project, a DYI Smashbook spread about what it's like  working with Studio Calico kits, includes bits and pieces gathered from all the kits I received.



I will miss the regular deliveries of Scrappin Studio cartons and can't thank Jaime enough for this wonderful opportunity. That said I look forward to scrapping inspiration from Jaime's new batch of designers who will be taking over the blog for the second half of the year.



I'm having a giveaway of these So Cal and Santa Monica stamps on my blog. Just head over and leave a comment by 2 July when I'll pick someone to receive both stamps and some embellishments from the kits.


photo credit : Studio Calico


cheers and bye, Sandy 

So Cal : Sassafras Tiny Alpha Orange & Exclusive PP, MME (Like Twine, Packaging of Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing" Button Card, On The Bright Side "Branches"), Studio Calico Alphabet, Glassine envelop
Santa Monica : MME Miss Caroline Howdy Dowdy "Like" Ledger, Studio Calico Medallion Stamp
City of Lights : American Crafts Shadow cardstock, Crate Paper Pretty Party Mixed Brads, Sassafras Exclusive PP
Sorbonne : Lily Bee Sunflower
Daydream Believer : The Gilded Bee Handmade Butterflies, Sassafras Exclusive Paper, Studio Calico Love Letter
Pleasant Valley : Dear Lizzy Cheerful Notes

Others : Studio Calico Clasic Calico Folio, Petaloo Flora Doodle, grey washi tape, dymo label maker & yellow tape, paper clips

No comments: