January 12, 2012

Kissing Booth

I seriously adore this colorful and yet fun add-on called Kissing Booth. The colors are a touch of modern-vintage and totally diggin' it! I totally got inspired when I saw this paper by October Afternoon that was filled with lil boys and girls. Hence a "Childhood Love" layout was created...

Photobucket
Eric and I knew each other since we were 7 years old. So our LOVE for each other is something very special to us. This layout is very dear to my heart!

Close-up shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping by!
Xoxo Jessy

4 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

That is such a gorgeous LO Jessy :-) Love how you have used the little cut out kids.

Bellaidea said...

So sweet and so cool~!

jazz's crafts n life said...

so sweet....love the LO!

Anonymous said...

this layout is so sweet & adorable and the story behind it is the sweetest!