January 26, 2012

Farewell layout...


I so heart this add-on kit called "Kissing Booth" that I had to create another layout. This time I scrapped about my cute nephew, Constantine. 

Photobucket
Isn't he a cutie?! I love the alpha stickers in this add-on kit and also the main kit.

Close-up shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This will be my final layout for Scrappin Studio. It has been an enjoyable ride for a year. Thank you Jaime for believing in me for a year and all the awesome opportunity that you have given me. I learnt to love & appreciate SC kits more. Seriously, if you are planning to get SC kits, you should subscribe from Scrappin Studio because they arrive darn fast :)

Xoxo Jessy



2 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Great layout! I did enjoy all your post, thank you!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

this is lovely! love the letters!!