November 08, 2011

It's Lovely!!

What a lovely day is today in Malaysia. The sun is shinning & windy too. Well, that is what I can see out from my window :) 

Last week I got the Studio Calico November "Handmade" kit and I love the hint of grey in the kit. I have been falling in love with grey since August! I am super thrilled to see more grey in the main kit. giggles. 

Photobucket
So I am back again to share with you a layout that I have created. It's filled with grey, black and a tiny hint of turquoise! 

Close-up shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'd also like to wish a special lady in the Scrappin Studio team a very happy birthday! 
Happy Birthday, Amelia Khalik!! Have a FAB birthday & may you blessed with tons of mojo :)

Photobucket

A card created using the Handmade kit too :)

Have a good Monday!
Xoxo Jessy


4 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Oh wow, you are really good with cards, *admire* :)

sandi said...

Wow! Love your creations! I like the all gray lo with the circles...neat looking and that card is a real beauty!

Bellaidea said...

Very pretty page! And sunny outside?so nice!

Amelia Khalik said...

Gorgeous work with the grey's!!! Awesome beb..i didn't know grey wud look so good in a layout!! Lol. Thanks for the wish! It really means a lot to me..*hugs*.