November 11, 2011

Atc's and Altered File


I love to make Atc's and enjoy swapping with my craft buddies. Even though my collection is still small but i'm determine to continue swapping. Soon i hope i'll be able to show them off! lol. I created a series of Atc's with this month kit 'Handmade' and add on 'Tatting'.



I decided to alter my plain looking red folder/file holder for the Atc's. I'm glad i managed to find time to do something to the cover. It's plastic and i find it hard to tone down the red. I decided to slap on some gesso and bubble stamp the background. It looks better now i hope.


I'm open for swap. Drop me a comment if you're interested. Have a good weekend..:))) 



2 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Well, I normaly don`t make ATC but will try soon and then will send you one, just need some practice :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey Bella, oowwhhh i think u'll get hook with it in no time! Do drop me a note if u wish to swap..:)))